Private Cabanas at The St. Regis Doha
Beach and pool: 6am till sunset | Cabanas: 9am till 8pm
The St. Regis Doha has nine private cabanas near to our Olympic size pool. Bring your family to enjoy the day together. Relish in the private jacuzzi, and waiter service brought to you in your luxurious retreat. With a private sundeck, living room with flat screen TV, his and her bathrooms with vanity area, pool and beach access – the cabanas have much to offer, giving the guests an experience beyond expectation at the finest address.
- Living room with dining table
- Selection of newspapers and magazines
- Flat screen TV
- Private changing area and bathrooms
- IPhone docking station, Bluetooth
- Wireless internet connection
- Exclusive swimming pool access
- Private Jacuzzi
- Private kids activities service with additional cost
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Complimentary amenities include water, soft drinks, fruit platter. A delicious full a la carte menu is available throughout the day from Private Dining. For any special requests, cakes or amenities, please allow the culinary team at The St. Regis Doha to take care of it for you. Please contact +974.4446.0400 for any additional requirements.
Please note that outside food and beverage is strictly not allowed in the Cabanas, except baby food.
- Cabana dining menu available to order from 9:00 - 18:00 daily
- Mini bar (Water and soft drinks)
- Fresh fruit basket
- Coffee machine
RENTAL CHARGES & RESERVATION
Private cabanas can be used by hotel registered guests or recreation members as well as day pass visitors at the following rates:
- Sea-View Cabana: QR 2,000
- Non-Sea-View Cabana: QAR 1,500
*Rates subject to changes without prior notice.
- Cabana for day use, from 09:00 until 20:00, max. 8 people
- Cabana amenitie
The rate must be fully prepaid at the time of booking and cannot be modified or refunded. For further information or reservation please call +974.4446.0400 or email email@example.com.
RESERVATION AND ADMISSION POLICY
Cabana Rate: QAR
A credit card provided will be charged at the time of booking for the full amount of the package. Cabana reservation cannot be modified or canceled without penalty.
- Operating Hours: Beach & Pool (6:00 am – Sunset) and Cabana (9:00am – 8pm)
- Cabana use is restricted to couples and families only, and all couples must produce a valid marriage certificate one day in advance of the check-in date.
- Unaccompanied ladies wishing to book a cabana for use with their family (children or siblings only) must provide a valid marriage certificate one day in advance of the check-in date.
- Guests must provide the ID of all guests using the Cabana upon check-in.
- The main booker must be an adult (over 21 years old) he/she must produce a photo ID for verification and scanning upon check-in, if the booker is a Qataris female, she must be over 30 years old and must produce a photo ID for verification, ladies of other nationality will be permitted as long as they are over 21 years of old.
- Kindly be advised of the maximum capacity of a cabana (8pax) and of our food policy that no food or drinks will be permitted from outside.
- All food & beverage orders will be served by our Private Dining team, and the last order is at 06:00 pm.
- Alcohol service is strictly prohibited for individuals under the age of 21.
- Same day cabana bookings require a minimum of 2 hours notice prior to guest arrival.
- Smoking shisha is allowed on the Cabana outdoor deck, not inside the Cabana.
- Kayak complimentary for 1 hours during the water sports operation 12.00pm -5.00pm (based on availability)
- Cabana amenities include newspapers & magazines, Mineral water, soft drinks and a fruit platter provided.
- daily 9:00AM-10:00PM