The St. Regis Doha has nine private cabanas near to our Olympic size pool. Bring a friend, your family or get together with up to eight of your friends to enjoy the day together. Relish in the private jacuzzi, and waiter service brought to you in your luxurious retreat. With a private sundeck, living room with flat screen TV, his and her bathrooms with vanity area, pool and beach access – the cabanas have much to offer, giving the guests an experience beyond expectation at the finest address.
- Living room with dining table
- Flat screen TV
- His and hers bathrooms with vanity area
- Private sundeck with Jacuzzi
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Complimentary amenities include water, soft drinks, juices, fruit platter. A delicious full a la carte menu is available throughout the day from Oyster Bay & Bar restaurant (subject to restaurant prices). For any special requests, cakes or amenities, please allow the culinary team at The St. Regis Doha to take care of it for you. Please contact +974.4446.0400 for any additional requirements.
Please note that outside food and beverage is strictly not allowed in the Cabanas, except baby food.
- Water, soft drinks, juices, fruit platter
- Selection of newspapers and magazines
Beach and pool: 6am till sunset
Cabanas: 9am till 7pm
Private cabanas can be used exclusively by hotel registered guests or recreation members at the following rates:
Sunday through Wednesday:
- Sea-View Cabana: QR 2,500
- Non-Sea-View Cabana: QAR 2,500
Thursday, Friday,Saturday and Public Holidays:
- Sea View Cabana: QAR 3,500
- Non-Sea-View Cabana: QAR 3,000
- Cabana for day use, from 09:00 until sunset, max. 8 people
- Cabana amenities (juices, soft drinks and magazines)
- Superior room for the night in room-only basis, for max. 3 people (third adult pays QAR 150 extra)
The rate must be fully prepaid at the time of booking and cannot be modified or refunded. For further information or reservation please call +974.4446.0400 or email email@example.com.
RESERVATION AND ADMISSION POLICY
- Hotel registered guest and recreation are allowed to book and use the cabana facilities.
- A valid official ID or passport must be provided upon check-in for all guests.
- Qatari ladies must be above 30 years old and men above 21 in order to book cabana under their name.
- Qatari couples must provide the marriage certificate upon payment.
- Cabana maximum capacity: 8 guests.
- Incidental deposit policy: QAR 1000.
- Food and beverage policy: outside food and beverage is not allowed except baby food.
- Alcohol service is strictly prohibited for individuals under the age of 21.
- Smoking shisha inside and outside the cabana is not allowed.
- Cabana amenities include complimentary water, soft drinks, juices, fruit platter, newspaper and magazines.
- Only Presidential Suite bookings will be entitled for one complimentary cabana per stay.
- Confirmed cabana bookings will be having a personalized check-in done at the fitness center reception by the recreation team.
- Same-day cabana booking or last minute request would require minimum 2 hours set up notice for a proper check-in flow.
During their stay, guests staying in a Presidential Suite will receive one-day complimentary use of one a private cabana:
- One-day use of one poolside cabana, does not include any dining consumption.
- Maximum of 8 guests in the cabana.
- Terms and conditions apply for use of the cabana.
- Offer is not valid combined with any other promotion.
For further information or reservation please call +974.4446.0000/0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.